Data Intelligence for Growth
Get fast analytics with the power of a data warehouse in the cloud
News and Events
- BitYota cloud data warehouse gets a boost from Microsoft AzureHoping to enlarge its pool of corporate customers to include the enterprise market, startup BitYota will soon offer its data warehouse service on the Microsoft Azure cloud, thanks to a partnership between the two companies.
- Microsoft Azure: more partnerships, more databasesThere’s more on the Azure relational database front, but this time in the MPP data warehouse (DW) department. Cloud DW vendor BitYota announced last week the availability of its Data Warehouse Services (DWS) on Microsoft Azure. That gives the Redmond cloud its first competitive story against the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Redshift MPP cloud data warehouse offering.
- BitYota To Bring Data Warehousing To Microsoft AzureData Warehouse Service (DWS) provider BitYota announced that it is bringing the feature-rich functionality of its data warehouse to Microsoft Azure's enterprise grade cloud infrastructure.
From the Blog
- “Share and Enjoy”… or How to Use instance groups in your BitYota Data WarehouseSimple, easy segregation of your BitYota DWS cluster resources, using storage and compute instance groups leads to better utilization, easier capacity planning and happier users
- Big Data – a strong case for ELT (and not ETL)Big data is forcing us to revisit data pipeline processing from ETL/ELT to data discovery and BI metrics. Lets discuss why ELT should be the preferred technique for Big Data and not ETL. Some argue that the difference is merely semantic – its a matter of where processing happens and the same end result can be achieved in both methods. However, its about what you want from the data, how quickly, availability of system resources, data architecture and economics.