Data Intelligence for Growth
Get fast analytics with the power of a data warehouse in the cloud
News and Events
- How SQL-on-JSON Analytics Bolstered a BusinessRunning Punchtab's multi-channel loyalty and engagement platform requires a lot of data. From an operational point of view, MongoDB, a document-based NoSQL database, was an excellent choice for hosting this workload, but analyzing the data was a challenge. Punchtab turned to BitYota's data warehouse in the cloud to load and analyze their JSON documents from MongoDB.
- SumAll applies SQL to MongoDB to uncover social media trendsDespite a host of new big data innovations, including Hadoop, MapReduce and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, some familiar and trusted technologies hang on -- one being SQL. That is because the job of uncovering important business patterns doesn't become easier as companies collect data in more varied formats, especially if those new formats don't have familiar SQL support.
- How to use Standard SQL over JSON with BitYota’s DWSDocument-oriented, NoSQL databases have gained a lot of traction in the past few years, adopted by many companies for agile, scalable application development. Their general purpose document-oriented design make them appropriate for a large number of use cases such as content…
From the Blog
- Big Data – a strong case for ELT (and not ETL)Big data is forcing us to revisit data pipeline processing from ETL/ELT to data discovery and BI metrics. Lets discuss why ELT should be the preferred technique for Big Data and not ETL. Some argue that the difference is merely semantic – its a matter of where processing happens and the same end result can be achieved in both methods. However, its about what you want from the data, how quickly, availability of system resources, data architecture and economics.
- Solving the Challenge of Data Integration in Big Data AnalyticsAnyone who is in the business of big data analytics will tell you that significant effort goes into setting up and managing the data pipelines to extract and integrate data from disparate sources before analysis. A. Data Pipeline setup You just got access to a new source. Now the…